SCS Digital Marketing is a service provider of virtual assistant and creative services. Headquartered in Canton, Georgia, we provide website design, graphic design, web site maintenance, social media management and administrative services to our customers. SCS Digital Marketing uses Knownhost a web hosting Service Company headquartered in West Chester, Pennsylvania to provide web and email hosting services to their clients. Our customers are responsible for the information they or their end users store in our hosting environment as well as compliance with SCS Digital Marketing acceptable use guidelines and applicable laws related to the stored information.
SCOPE OF POLICY
SCS Digital Marketing collects “personally identifiable” and “non-personally identifiable” information about you when you access our website, purchase our services, or communicate with us using tools on our website. This information is provided to SCS Digital Marketing manually by you or automatically collected through information gathering tools such as cookies and web beacons.
“Personally Identifiable Information” is information linked to your identity. SCS Digital Marketing collects the following personally identifying information: your name, email address, physical address, phone number, credit card information, login credentials, and/or other such information that you would provide to register to use SCS Digital Marketing services.
“Non-personally Identifiable Information” is information that does not determine your identity like web server logs, Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, or personally identifiable information that has been removed or hidden (e.g. aggregation). We may also collect nonpersonally identifiable information as anonymous information. SCS Digital Marketing does not intentionally collect or maintain, and does not want you to provide, sensitive information such as race or ethnicity, medical condition, or religious beliefs.
COOKIES, BEACONS, TAGS, AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
SURVEYS & CONTESTS
From time-to-time, SCS Digital Marketing may provide you with the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys and, if you choose to participate, we may request that you provide certain personally identifiable information (such as name, shipping address, zip code, age level). Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this personally identifiable information. Your information will be used to notify the winners, award prizes, and monitor or improve our website.
Further, if we use a third party to conduct the surveys and contests, we will not share your personally identifiable information without your prior written notice and choice. The third party will also be prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. SCS Digital Marketing may be liable for the appropriate transfer of personal data to third parties.
INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE
SCS Digital Marketing uses the information it collects about you to provide its services to you and may use your Personally Identifiable Information and Non-personally Identifiable Information:
- To contact you regarding functionality changes to our services or website.
- To contact you regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with SCS Digital Marketing
- To provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters.
- To provide you with information logs associated with the use of SCS Digital Marketing services.
- To collect payment and bill for our services.
- To respond to any requests from you regarding sales and support.
- To help personalize searches.
- To diagnose problems.
- To provide information to a third party in the event of any disposition of all or any portion of our business (e.g. reorganization, sale, assignment, bankruptcy).
- To register your domain and IP address through ARIN (American Registry for Internet Numbers).
- To comply with law (e.g. subpoena) or similar legal process. SCS Digital Marketing may be required to share personal data in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a written government request.
- To carry out other purposes as disclosed to you through the website, or found in terms or an agreement between you and SCS Digital Marketing.
UPDATES TO YOUR INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future communications from SCS Digital Marketing at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. If your personally identifiable information is necessary for the provisioning of services you requested, you cannot opt out without terminating your services. We will respond to your request for opt out request within thirty (30) days. SCS Digital Marketing acknowledges the right of EU and Swiss individuals to access their data. If you wish to access or update your data, you may do so by calling customer service at 770-272-6092.
Your personally identifiable information is important and we maintain safeguards to protect its disclosure. SCS Digital Marketing uses industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption for your data that is transferred over the Internet, and we only share personally identifiable information to third parties who need the information to perform a specific responsibility. Despite its use of encryption, SCS Digital Marketing cannot guarantee any method of transmission of information over the Internet is 100% secure. Should SCS Digital Marketing become aware of an actual breach of your personally identifiable information, we will notify you immediately.
Our website and/or services is not directed at children and our services are designed for businesses. We do not knowingly collect information from or about children under 13 years of age, and use of our services by children under 13 years of age is forbidden.
SCS Digital Marketing Privacy Matters
c/o D & C Adventures, LLC
129 Hidden Lake Circle
Canton, GA 30114
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
PDF document is available. You can download the pdf here: SCS_DIGITAL_MARKETING_WEB_PRIVACY_POLICY