Website and Email Hosting Services
While you’re considering where to host your website, consider hosting with us.
Here are the very good reasons:
- Support – you can at least get a voice with SCS Digital Marketing.
- Backup – we backup the websites we host daily if you sign a maintenance contract. If you opt not to have a maintenance contract, your website is backed up weekly.
- Accessibility – our web site clients are given access to their web files and e-mail files
- Uptime – we strive to maintain 99% uptime.
- Blogability – we support WordPress, the leading blogging platform. We also can support other CMS.
- Scalability – when you grow, we can make adjustments for your growth
- Parking Service – you can “park” your other domain names with us and we’ll help you manage them
- Security – we have implemented what we consider the best in spam control and other measures in keeping hackers out. Additionally we will share with our clients on other ways to keep spam and hackers at bay as well.
- Inquire about our rates and packages we offer for small businesses and not for profits.
SCS Digital Marketing works very closely with our host company where reliability, performance, and exceptional customer service is important. We are very happy with packages that we have to offer our clients. Keep in mind – just because it is “cheaper” elsewhere does not mean that it is better. There are so many factors that one must take in account when making a decision where to host your website and email. Let us be the first to say that we do NOT know EVERYTHING, but we certainly have done our research, and have had our experiences working with various different hosting companies. We are happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. At least with us, you can call or e-mail – and get an immediate response. You won’t have to wait 24 or 48 hours or get someone overseas.