Website design and development services
We cater to creatives, entrepreneurs, businesses and not for profits.
SCS Digital Marketing creates websites throughout Cherokee, Pickens, and Fulton counties; and beyond.
Whether you are looking for a new website or an upgrade to an existing website, we offer a variety of website design packages catering to meet the needs of our customers. Let our team of website developers and creatives build a site that works for you.
We put extra effort into areas that matter:
• Simple and clean, user friendly navigation
• Search engine optimization (SEO) so your customers can find you
• Creative and pleasing design
• Easy for you to edit and maintain your website
• Tracking statistics so you can gauge your marketing success
• Social media integration
Some of the website designs we have done ranged from simple sites to e-commerce sites. We specialize in designing websites with modern designs and features for businesses and organizations that are professionally developed, optimized for mobile applications and that are easy to maintain.
Are you starting from scratch and don’t know where to begin? Do you have an existing website that needs a refresh? Whether you are tech savvy or newbie, we can assist you at your level and at your pace. Our goal is to give you a website that you are satisfied with, that you can manage and that will help your business grow.
Clients we have worked with in the past include general contractors, lawyers, creatives such as jewlery designer, and not for profits.
Basic Website – You just need a basic web presence and not much more. Low cost is most important.
Standard Website – You understand the importance of a visually pleasing website with a “feel” that matches your business. Affordability is still a fairly important factor.
Custom Website – A custom, creative, unique design that delivers a “wow” effect to your customers is the goal. You are interested in giving the appearance of “high quality” and “professionalism” to your customers in a way that they don’t see everyday.
The design of a website is key to creating a pleasant experience for your customers. We believe that good websites not only look good but they also have meaningful content that is easy to find and which guides customers toward your marketing goals. That’s way we thoroughly get to know your business so that we can design a site that will make you money.
We can assist your new business or existing business in creating a successful and consistent brand so that your website matches your other marketing materials (business cards, signs, brochures, etc.). Visit our graphic design page to learn more or view our branding identity packages to see examples.
1. Design Brief – Conduct an interview with client and listen to their goals and needs. Filling out our Website Survey is helpful (look to the right).
2. Develop Estimate & Timetable – We work efficiently with clients in developing successful websites within budgets and time constraints. After client approves the estimate and before we initiate work we request 50% deposit, with the balance billed at the completion of the project.
3. Design Phase – This includes research, brainstorming, collect resources, conceptual sketches, and computer mock ups.
4. Present to Client – Meet with client or email the website design(s) to client for review.
5. Build Website – Apply client feedback to the design. Build the website and add content.
6. Finalize – Show website to client, receive feedback and make any final changes.
7. Back-end Programming – Add SEO, analytics and tags.
8. Launch Website – Set up hosting.
(In order to save you money, a Basic Website will skip steps 3 and 4.)
Cost & Payment:
Please contact us for a FREE estimate. After you have approved the estimate and before we initiate work we request 50% deposit, with the balance billed at the completion of the project.
Call or email for a free initial consultation.