Become An Email Marketing Whiz!
At your own pace, you’ll learn the in’s and outs’ of Email marketing and become an Email Marketing Whiz in 30 days! You’ll be able to apply it to your business.Sign Up Today!
You are collecting e-mail addresses but you’re not quite sure what to do with them.
You’ve been told that you need to collect e-mail addresses but you’re not sure where to begin.
You’re a little confused, what’s an auto responder or a sequence?
You just launched a blog or website or online store, what’s next?Sign up for Chrissy’s Email Marketing Class!
Sign up now and save $32!
(Course is $69 if you register before Nov. 6th)
What is e-mail marketing? Bah. If You’re thinking, Don’t need to it – You’re blogging, posting, tweeting, You’re also doing facebook live and even Youtube videos.
About this E-mail Marketing Masterclass –
Email Marketing is not dead. It never has been. It’s been around a lot longer than social media has. As a matter of fact, e-mail marketing has a higher ROI than social media. Statistics prove it. It is one of the most effective, cost effective digital marketing resources when aligned with your business goals. However most small business owners and entrepreneurs do not utilize email marketing the way it should be. As a result, they think it is a waste of time. This email marketing master class covers practical knowledge for the digital marketer who wants to utilize it for their business.
In this Email Marketing course, you’ll learn:
- What types of emails there are and when to use them.
- The importance of lead nurturing and how you can start using it.
- How to write an effective subject line.
- The way to think about structuring the call to action.
- How to choose an email marketing system that won’t break the bank.
- What you should look out for before sending a newsletter.
- What to measure and how to improve those metrics before and after you send the email.
- How to grow your list – ethically, easy to use and time-tested techniques and tools for effective email marketing.
- Why your subscribers become uninterested and how to solve this issue.
- What is SPAM and how to avoid it.
- How to avoid the promotions tab in Gmail.
- Upcoming trends in email marketing.
learn how you can:
- Increase your brand awareness
- Increase trust
- Increase your return on your investment
- Increase loyalty and build raving fans
You will also learn:
- the value of email marketing
- which email marketing service provider is best for you
- how to set up and send out a newsletter
- How to improve your open rate
- what metrics is important
- how to grow your subscriber base
What else will you get?
- You will have access to this course for your lifetime.
- You will be part of Facebook Private Group for questions, tips and support
- Course includes downloadable worksheets and tips
Why Email Marketing?
- Email Marketing is the most cost effective arsenal of digital marketing. For every dollar you spend on email marketing, you will get at least $38 in return.
- Email allows you to land into a user’s inbox. There is no ranking system limiting your reach. It is very direct and personal.
- To get updates from you, a user fills out a form to signup for your email list and confirm their email address. Someone doing this much work is obviously interested in hearing from you, and they are much more receptive to your message.
- You do not own Facebook, Twitter, or Google. On the other hand, you own your email list, and it is not influenced by decisions of other businesses.
- Every internet user has at least one email account. A recent research conducted by Radicati found out that there 3.8 billion active email accounts. That’s half the population of Earth!
About your instructor, Christine Laikind, Founder of SCS Digital Marketing, a virtual agency based in lovely Northern Georgia.
As a deaf entrepreneur, she has been self-employed since 2003. Born in Ohio, but moved quite a lot in the Midwestern states during childhood before landing in Michigan as a 15 year old teenager. She has earned her BA in Graphic Design from College for Creative Studies and her MBA in Business Administration. But she feels that everything else she has gained is from her experience as a business owner. After graduating from college, she worked briefly for a studio as a keyliner, for an association as a creative director and later as a marketing director for a computer OEM. Then she went off on her own. Christine has owned two brick and mortar businesses. One as a pottery studio and art gallery and the other as a computer repair shop in which she transitioned into a managed IT service provider. Today, She caters to professional keynote speakers, business and lifestyle coaches and affiliated industry partners; Christine provides traditional and digital marketing services nationwide.
Married for 33 years, mom of one son who lives in Minnesota, one dog and two cats. In her spare time she is active in the WordPress community, sharing her knowledge about email marketing and web accessibility; does watercolor monoprints, reading mysteries, avid explorer of art museums and enjoys riding behind her husband’s motorcycle among the Smokey Mountains. Fueled by coffee and gratitude.
Sign up today!
What you will get:
- Online Course that includes 13 modules, video, downloadable worksheets
- Access to private Facebook group for questions, tips and support.
- Lifetime access to the course.
Save your spot today and save $32
RSVP by November 6: $69
After November 13: $99
Course Begins: November 14, 2019
Questions? email: email@example.com
Please share if you think someone else would appreciate this course!