To keep your WordPress site or your Woocommerce performing at its best, work with us, not some inaccessible hosting company who you can’t get a hold of, or understand what they are saying, or aren’t as responsive as you would like.
SCS Digital Marketing has a long time partnership (10 years+) with a hosting company that has data center locations here in Georgia as well as in other states and in overseas in Europe. As part of our partnership, they provide exceptional technical support, fast, reliable, and secure website hosting services.
We do not host sites who do not abide by our rules which is – no gaming sites, no adult sites, and no sites who will not maintain their sites. This allows us to keep your sites and your domain name clean and reliable.
For 358.00 a month – your WordPress or Woocommerce site will be will have the following:
- WordPress, Theme, and plugins up to date
- License renewals
- Scan and fix broken links
- Unlimited Storage for media files
- Unlimited bandwidth for website traffic
- WordPress Hosting
- Daily security scans
- Daily offsite backup by Updraft
- one Website Restore
- Daily Malware scans & Daily Brute force protection
- Free SSL certificate
- Website Analytics Reporting
- Performance Scan
- Pagespeed optimization
- 4 hours of content updates*
- Email Help Desk ticketing system – 24 to 48 hours response rate for non-emergencies. Less than 10 hours for emergencies.
- FTP and DirectAdmin Access
*update content hours do not roll over.
Please note: If you cancel this subscription or your payment is not renewed, your site will be shut down. Your site can be relaunched once payment is received. You can cancel anytime, but the last backup will be considered the last point of retrieval should you decide to relaunch your site.
Email Services: We only provide two email addresses per domain. If you require additional email addresses, we encourage you to go with Microsoft 365 or Google Workspace to manage your email needs. Be forewarned, we do not provide support for email should you run into any issues after you have it set up with us.